• High-level research and analysis skills
• Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, including
good representational skills in dealing with a wide range of clients, cultures and
• English fluency, and fluency in Ethiopian languages essential.
• Strong general knowledge of political, economic, security and other developments affecting
the Horn of Africa and the wider African continent
• Strong organisational skills
• Capacity to understand and support knowledge sharing in an organisational environment,
• Ability to work independently
|Salary||ETB 44,086 per calendar month + medical insurance program|
Applications close at 11:30pm Tuesday, 22 November 2022.
How to Apply:
Applicants should read the Position Description and complete the application pack at the link below. The application is your opportunity to tell the selection panel why you want to work in this role at the Embassy, what you can offer the Embassy and how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
Do not attach additional documents to your application email. If you do so, your application will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
To apply, please submit the Application Form to Recruitment-AddisAbaba@dfat.gov.au
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment-AddisAbaba@dfat.gov.au