Addis Property Marketing Group
Position : Reception
Field of Study: Marketing / Business and Economics and other related fields
Experience: 0 years experience
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong creative and visualization skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Schedule appointments, maintain, and update appointment calendars.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
• File and maintain records.
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Keep a current record of staff members’ whereabouts and availability.
Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
• Schedule space or equipment for special programs and prepare lists of participants.
Enroll individuals to participate in programs and notify them of their acceptance.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Sep 15, 2022