Zemen Bank is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following job positions:
- Officers, Reconciliation
- Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Management, Public Administration, or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with 2 years as Officer level II or equivalent
- Purpose of the Program:
- This position is responsible for identifying discrepancies in accounts, correcting them within 48 hours, and escalating any exceptions.
- Officer Dispute Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with 2 years as Officer level II/III or equivalent
- Purpose of the Program:
- This position is responsible for conducting and ensuring all aspects of dispute and conflict resolution with clients and third parties, and escalating dispute resolution to senior management to maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Sr. Officer, Credit Appraisal
- Bachelor’s/ B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with 2 years as Officer level I or equivalent
- Purpose of the Job:
- The main purpose of the job is to ensure the credit risk and due diligence assessment (Clients’ credit worthiness) has been conducted according to the relevant rules and regulations, the Bank’s credit policy and procedures, and credit risk assessment techniques.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Nov 06, 2023
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements can submit their application letter, updated CV, and credentials in PDF format by clearly stating the position they are applying for through the website: www.ethiojobs.net.
Please ensure that all the information provided in the application form is accurate, complete, and true. By applying, you acknowledge and agree to maintain a high level of professionalism, integrity, and ethical conduct throughout the application process. You also understand and agree that the provided data may be further verified, and the company reserves the right to take any action in case of providing false data.
Please join our Telegram Channel for more updates on Banking Jobs at Zemen Bank.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!