Position 1 : Driver Mechanic
Place of work: Sekota
Contract Duration: 3 Months
- Manage and drive WVE vehicles to which he is assigned to in accordance to local laws and FM policy relative to the use of the WVE vehicles and as specified by supervisor.
- Inspect the vehicle before and after a journey to ensure that it is in a good condition in order to minimize wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Timely prepare and submit vehicle performance reports after each journey
- Ensure that all vehicle movements are recorded in the vehicle log- book, and Fuel consumption records on a regular basis, Take cautions measures on keeping original keys, tools, and reserve tyres.
- Perform minor repairs & maintenance and spring-cleaning of the vehicle which is assigned to him and return used tyre for assigned staff while new tyre is changed
- Maintain drivability of vehicles, and supplies of all essential equipment of the vehicle
- Identify vehicle faults, promptly report to the supervisor and advice on appropriate repairs and services as necessary
- Consistently monitor vehicle performance, submit maintenance request or advice timely and follow-up accomplishments.
- Verify records of all work done on each vehicle and on the respective job cards
- Interact with visitors in a manner that is representative of WVE
- Carry out any other relevant activities as assigned by his supervisor.
- Must complete secondary school
- Must have relevant work experience of at least 4 years
- 3rd grade driving license.
- Basic computer skills- including application and lotus notes
Position 2 : Women and Girls Friendly Space Facilitator
Work Location: Dessie, Ambassel, Werebabo
Contract Duration: Until June 23,2023
- Housekeeping of the space; ensuring that necessary equipment for recreational and structured activities is available and support on M&E;
- Prepare/customize training and sensitization materials on GBV and available services for different target groups of women and girls at the WGSS.
- Identify women and girls with more specific needs such as: case management needs; focus non-specialized PSS needs or SRH needs and ensure safe and confidential referral to the other services linked to the WGSS.
- Activity updates and share them with the supervisor, identifying gaps and needs in the various activities carried out at the WGSS for improvement in service delivery.
- Facilitate recreational activities and structured activities that help to facilitate develop/ reestablish a support network within the women and girls accessing the space
- ensuring that the guiding principles, code of conduct and SOPs are adhered to on the WGSS.
Qualification required: BA degree in social work, sociology, psychology and child protection, public health and relevant fields of social sciences. Knowledge and skills of and ability to implement integrated CP responses, including Gender Based Violence.
Awareness of or interest in community-based protection mechanisms
Work Experience required: Minimum of one-year experience with background on working in some sort of recreational activities, socials activities, desirable facilitation skills. Direct case management and experience working with children, women and adolescents is an asset.
Knowledge and experience on Gender Based Violence programming including prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) an asset.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
Apply Now Deadline Nov 25, 2022
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!