World Bank Job Vacancy | Junior Consultants
Position: Junior Energy Consultants
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Closing Date: Oct 7, 2023
The World Bank Ethiopia Country Office is hiring up to three (3) short-term consultants to support energy sector engagement in Ethiopia. The positions are open to Ethiopian nationals.
As part of the Ethiopia energy team, the selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting the ongoing sector dialogue, implementation of investment lending operations, and preparation of pipeline in Ethiopia’s energy sector.
- Assisting in the design, preparation, and implementation of lending operations, sector strategies, studies, analytical work, and advisory activities.
- Participating in task planning, budget planning and management, project monitoring, and internal and external project coordination.
- Facilitating missions, including mission announcement, schedule, meeting notes, briefings, aide-mémoires, etc.
- Following up on agreed actions and engaging with stakeholders.
- Liaising with and supporting teams from other sectors of the World Bank and external stakeholders.
- Preparing proposals, analysis, and relevant documents to mobilize resources for project preparation and implementation.
- Creating progress reports and managing trust funds.
- Maintaining a localized database of projects.
- Preparing dissemination materials for project design and preparation.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Must be 32 years old or younger.
- Must have a master’s degree in engineering, economics, business administration, or equivalent areas relevant to energy sector development.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the energy sector in the public or private sector or international institutions with a strong performance track record.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently, take initiative, and adapt to changing work program requirements.
- Possess active listening skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner with a strong interest in the energy sector.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, capable of preparing high-quality short and long documents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application letter, CV, and credentials via email to Mrs. Eleni Albejo (firstname.lastname@example.org) within three weeks after the date of advertisement.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!