Position 1: Accounting Technician
Education: Diploma (2 years post-secondary studies) in Accounting or Business
Prior Experience: At least 3 years of experience with an automated data processing
system or data entry experience.
Language: Level III English ability (good working knowledge) and Fluency in Amharic.
Salary Range: The salary range of the position FSN – 07; $11,281 – $20,305 yearly.
Position 2: Project Management Specialist (Resilience)
Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of agriculture, natural resources
management, environmental studies, economics, or other field related to resilience is
Prior Experience: A minimum of five years of professional experience in pastoral
development, coordination, program management, or comparable for a public or private organization is required.
Language: English and Amharic at Level IV.
Salary Range: The salary range of the position FSN – 11; $24,124 – $43,420 yearly.
For your application to be considered, the following documents must be submitted:-
- Letter of application/cover letter.
- Official application form (DS-174) available at https://et.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ or https://www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-with-us/careers/ds-form-174-ccn-application completed, and
- Current resume/CV
Please note that this solicitation can be accessed from USAID/ Ethiopia’s website.
Location: USAID/US Embassy Entoto Road
Closing Date: December 7, 2022
How to Apply:
Application must be submitted ONLY via firstname.lastname@example.org and the email subject must say– solicitation Number, Job Title.
To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, offerors must prominently
reference the Solicitation Number in the offer submission.
Be sure to include your name and the solicitation number at the top of each page.
Please do not submit more than one application; and The application must be submitted before or on the closing date at local Ethiopia time 5 p.m. (Local Ethiopia, Addis Ababa Time, or EAT).
Late and incomplete applications will not be
Detailed information and instructions for applying can be found at below Link: www.usaid.gov/ethiopia/work-with-us/careers
calling USAID/HR via +251-111-30-6240.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!