TotalEnergies Marketing Vacancy Fresh Graduates
TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C. is inviting young University graduates to its young graduate program.
Those interested in gaining practical job experience can apply to this announcement.
Young university fresh graduates, including those with no more than two years of job experience and not more than 26 years of age, are eligible to apply for this rewarding professional on-the-job training. The program has two phases, a six-month contract training period at TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C., and a one-year foreign assignment possibility in one of the TotalEnergies subsidiaries in other African countries for successful performers in the first phase.
The young graduate program ends either at the end of the first six months or after eighteen months. TotalEnergies Marketing Ethiopia S.C. does not guarantee employment opportunity after the end of the program.
Position: Young Graduate
- BA/BSc. degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, Accounting… etc.
- Be a fresh graduate and/or with less than two-years of post-graduate work experience.
- Not more than 26 years of age
- With cumulative GPA of at least 3.20 and above;
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Must be inquisitive, adaptable to work in a multi-cultural environment.
The objective of the program is to give on-the-job experience to talented young graduates and support them to be competitive in this challenging business environment when applying for a job.
Experience skills required:
- Have good teamwork spirit and be self-driven, innovative, and willing to learn, upholds values of TotalEnergies.
- Attitude: Cross Functionality, Mutual Support, Boldness, and Listening
- Have a good command of communication.
- Having a good command of French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Adobe and Photoshop are an advantage,
Salary: As per the Company scale
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jul 7, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through firstname.lastname@example.org or Ethiojobs and fill this mandatory form within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement.
NB. Applicants who did not fill this mandatory form will not be accepted.
Interested applicants shall send their documents in English (CV, Application letter, copy of Academic & Experience credentials).
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!