Kerchanshe Trading Company Job Vacancy
Development and Project Management, Management, Strategic Planning
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Background of the company
Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- Design and develop appropriate framework and attendant systems for the implementation of the effective monitoring and evaluation of company stetted goals and objectives.
- Ensuring appropriate client feedback channels are in-place for all sectors and all locations and that client feedback and complaints are received, appropriately recorded and responded to in a timely manner
- Assist in the development of key performance indicators for all activities undertaken at the company and develops feedback mechanisms to address deficiencies
- Collaborate with the relevant Management teams to ensure collation and compilation of data and statistics for the preparation of reports.
- Undertake statistical analysis on activities carried out and prepare reports to assist in enhancing service delivery.
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible manner.
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the relevant Manager Teams and Partners.
- Maintain an accurate and secure archiving system for both quantitative and qualitative data is in place, accessible and being use appropriately
- Capture appropriate cost and financial information to track money indicators, including benchmarking information to analyze Business effectiveness and cost effective inputs;
- ·Provide on-going support to maintain M&E systems; identify skill gaps and build capacity among company Businesses.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by the immediate manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Accounting, Business Management, Statistics or related field is required;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of monitoring, evaluation and assessment tools to promote evidence-based learning;
- Ability to analyze complex data and summarize it.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable work plans and evaluate progress;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Amharic
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing firstname.lastname@example.org or by our website www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line Senior Monitoring and Evaluation please try to mention the date on the subject line within seven working days from Feb 11,2023 up to Feb 18,2023
‘’only shortlisted candidates will be contacted’’.
Deadline Feb 18, 2023
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!