Job Vacancy Sept 2023
Dashen Bank invites interested and qualified applicants for the following vacant job positions.
Dashen Bank is one of the most renowned leading financial giants in the industry. Dashen Bank has received several accolades for its operation and financial achievements. Dashen is also known for introducing breakthrough technologies to the financial industry.
Position 1: Administrative Assistant
- Qualification: Diploma in Secretarial Science & Office Management or Other related fields
- Experience: At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, Executive Secretary to CEO, D/Chief, District Manager/Director; coordinates staff Meetings, and special events; maintains office supplies; greets visitors and answers the telephone; receives and distributes mail and correspondence; gathers data and compiles various reports; photocopies materials; maintains files; issues correspondence and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations. He/she is also expected to facilitate the fight booking and facilitation of air ticket purchase for business related travels of the work unit’s staff.
Required Technical Competency:
- Business development skills to effectively segment the target market, gather market intelligence and identify opportunities for the Bank to sell its products.
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Accuracy, flexibility & reliability
- Good customer handling
- Computer Literate.
Place of Work: West Addis District Office
Position 2: Performance Management Specialist
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources is an added advantage
- Work Experience: At least Six (6) years’ relevant, post-qualification experience in a similar role
The Performance Management Specialist is responsible for implementing all activities related to measuring employee performance and participates in providing feedback and handling remedial actions aimed at improved individual or team performance. In addition, the role holder is responsible for conducting research/studies in contributing to setting employees’ performance management policies and procedures for the Bank.
Required Technical Competency:
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labour relations law.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches.
- Knowledge and use of key performance management instruments and tools.
- Ability to facilitate trainings on the performance management cycle and process
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Deadline: September 19, 2023
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the above application forms in each job.
- Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
- Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
- Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
*Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory)
- Female are applicants are highly encouraged to apply
NB: Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!