Kerchanshe Equipment is seeking qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following positions:
Position 1 : HR and Admin Officer
- Coordinating recruitment processes such as advertising, liaising with agencies, and shortlisting candidates.
- Conducting interviews and arranging company inductions for non-management roles.
- Assisting and supporting the HR and Admin Manager in the administration of senior posts.
- Preparing contracts and offer letters.
- Providing basic advice, support, and training to staff on HR policies and procedures.
- Advising staff on changes to Handbook and policies.
- Reporting development needs and performance management requirements to the HR and Admin Manager.
- Preparing monthly HR reports and other reports requested by managers.
- Producing minutes from the staff forum meeting, facilitating arrangements for long service awards and staff functions.
- Administering company medical, insurance, and pension schemes.
- Coordinating the relocation of expatriate employees and ensuring they settle in quickly.
- Supervising and monitoring sub-contractors, contract staff, and cleaning and security staff responsible for implementing maintenance programs to maintain facilities to a high standard.
- Clear understanding of Ethiopia Employment Law.
- Culturally aware.
- Articulate and able to communicate well in both written and oral.
- Active and positive listener.
- Coaching skills.
- BA Degree in Business Management or related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR and Admin Officer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their recent CV via Ethiojobs or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you mention the job title ‘HR and Admin Officer’ in the subject line of your email application. Applications without the job title in subject lines might not be categorized in the appropriate folder and could be disqualified. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Position 2 : Service Engineer
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment failures.
- Diagnosing all equipment with or without supervision, reading schematics, and evaluating parts for re-usability.
- Carrying out repairs to machines/equipment in the minimum possible time and number of trips to customer’s sites.
- Maintaining a representable image for both himself/herself and the company in front of customers.
- Ensuring that all disassembled components are properly kept, open lines capped and plugged.
- Responsible for proper handling of tools and equipment used.
- Responsible for booking the time spent on various jobs performed.
- Preparing accurate service reports and submitting them on time.
- Performing overtime work when required.
- Returning unused parts on job completion to facilitate closing and invoicing.
- Maintaining positive customer relations through professional interaction with customers.
- Performing any job deemed necessary by the Service Operations.
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work without supervision in the field.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced service environment and operate a service vehicle or having a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Trustworthy and have good customer handling skills.
- SIS, ET, and basic Microsoft office knowledge.
- BA/BSC degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Electromechanical, or any related field of study.
- 2 years of experience as a Service Engineer.
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their recent CV via Ethiojobs or email@example.com. Please make sure you mention the job title ‘Service Engineer’ in the subject line of your email application. Applications without the job title in subject lines might not be categorized in the appropriate folder and could be disqualified. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!