Job Vacancy: Differentiated Service Delivery Model (DSDM) Officer
Company: Project HOPE The People-to-People Health Foundation Inc.
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Not specified
Project HOPE is an international NGO that works in more than 25 countries to address global health challenges. They are currently seeking a skilled professional to provide technical support and coordinate activities related to Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) under their Boeing funded project. The selected candidate will work closely with regional health bureaus, local health offices, health facilities, and implementing partners to support community-based HIV care and treatment activities.
- Facilitate community ART refilling or distribution activities at health facilities.
- Ensure smooth implementation of community ART refilling and distribution activities according to the community DSDM implementation guide and SOP.
- Participate actively in planning, implementation, and monitoring of community-based ART refilling/distribution activities.
- Support and coordinate pilot implementation of community-based adolescent and youth DSD models.
- Provide technical assistance to develop/update guidelines, working formats, job aids, and client education materials.
- Assist local implementing partners in organizing DSDM training for service providers.
- Support the development of community-based ART refill/distribution plans.
- Conduct regular mentoring and supervision visits to identify gaps and ensure performance improvement.
- Collaborate with various levels of the health system to integrate CAG/PCAD into the agenda.
- Oversee the integrated implementation of other community-based HIV services.
- Analyze performance progress and provide recommendations.
- Prepare meeting minutes, proceedings, and performance reports.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in medical or health science.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in Community HIV Care and Treatment service provision or implementation.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong teamwork, communication, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter through Ethiojobs ONLY
on or before July 9th, 2023, by 5:00 PM. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Project HOPE is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, or status as a veteran.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!