Position: Intern-Junior Consultant
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, Public health discipline
- Zero years of work experience
- willingness to serve for the whole Internship program
- Good Communication and English Writing skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and networking skills.
- Be a team player and communicator
- Detail oriented and Responsible
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 15, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements should send their application by filling the link below and CV to the following address on or before 15th of January 2023.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Become BAN-DRCE’s family by following us on LinkedIn for more
BAN-DRCE, Kebena round about, on the way to Bella (German Embassy),
Building next to Birhan Bank Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Please don’t send your CV through email as this might lead to automatic disqualification
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short-listed and contacted.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!