Required Qualification Education: Diploma in Accounting or Banking & Insurance.
Experience: Two year proven and relevant post qualification
Knowledge and skill:
- Excellent communication skill and Personality,
- Written & spoken English language proficiency,
- Excellent computer skill.
Salary: As per the Company scale Place of work
Place of Work: Hawassa
Deadline: Nov 17,2022
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit a non-returnable application, CV and supporting documents within seven working days of the first date of this announcement to United Insurance, Hawassa Branch in person.
THE UNITED INSURANCE COMPANY SC
HAWASSA BRANCH TEL: 0462206610
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!