- Company: Green Pear Hotel and Coffee
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job description: Hotel Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations;
- Greet all clients with strong customer service and communications skills;
- Handling customer inquiries, complaints and queries in a professional manner;
- Ensure clients are well informed about our service and respective fees;
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments;
- Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity;
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe reception area; keeping it tidy at all times;
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules;
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns with marketing teams;
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service;
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies;
- Ensure the daily sales amount is reconciled against the sales summary;
- Trained new hires during orientation on hospitality, guest relations, policy, acceptable service and procedures;
- Ensured that maintenance and general upkeep remained consistent at all times;
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
Academic qualification: Degree/Diploma in Front Office Management, Customer management or other related fields;
- Has excellent organizational and commendation skills
- Ability to understand the needs of a client/visitor
- knowledge of MS Office, including sales software;
- Self-motivated and sales oriented;
- Experience with several hotel operation systems;
- Ability to manage stressful situations.
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge of foreign languages can be an advantage.
- Years of experience: At least 5 years’ experience within the hotel industry in Hotel Management.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 August. 2022
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!