Position: Interest Free Banking Retail CRM
Educational Background: BA degree in Accounting, Management, and other business related fields.
Experience: minimum Six years of relevant experience.
Language proficiency: Proven proficiency of Listening, Speaking and Writing Afan Oromo, Amharic and English are Mandatory Required Competency
- Knowledge of Islamic economics
- Understanding of Islamic banking principles and standards Understanding of Islamic banking operation policies, procedures, manuals and frameworks
- Awareness of fundamental of Islamic banking accounting (AAOIFI)
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies directives and legal frameworks Understanding of the workflows of Islamic financing (financing cycle)
- IFB financing risk management skills
- Analytical skills
- Customer relationship management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new sources of business, to acquire and recruit new potential customers and develop strong relationships, to optimize the utilization of all products and services of the bank
- Retain existing customers by developing and maintaining fruitful relationship with the current customers
- Resolve customer issues i.e: investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding service.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Guide branch customer service initiatives as per the established service standards of the bank
- Engage branch staffs to reinforces customer relation and promotes the service culture
- Support branch staffs on developing, managing and growing customer relationships,
- Develop and enhance good relationships with community and other financial institutions.
- Prepare schedule for regular face-to-face meetings with the corporate customer of the branch for business discussion at the preference place of the customers,
- Ensure that all customers of the branch are well informed on bank’s product and services
- Refer opportunities to other business segment managers where appropriate
- Develop and monitor bank sales strategies to get area’s competitive advantage
- Provides innovative and productive inputs to enhance the efficiency of the branch and widen the scope of the business to increase revenues as well.
- Support and coordinates the marketing efforts of the branch
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Represents the bank in social and official affairs
- Implement the designed strategy for the growth of quality services and customer recruitment
- Ensure all document related to credit and Trade Service are properly and timely forwarded to the respective organs
- Manage and monitor loan portfolio and ensure that long outstanding suspense accounts are cleared timely.
- Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
- Ensure proper communication of policies, procedures, circulars and other business communications to staff of the branch,
- Approve branches expense as per the limit.
- Ensure effective and proper utilization of branch’s resources,
- Rectify discrepancies and comments reported by internal auditors and controller,
- Monitor, verify, rectify and update all accounting records.
- Ensure compliance and monitoring is in place in accordance with rules, regulations and standards,
- Prepare financial statements and operational reports for the district and head office.
- Checks and balances daily cash on hand against journal and cash book and ensures that subsidiary accounts balance with their respective general ledger positions.
- Keeps custody of revenue stamps, loan security documents, and loan contracts.
- Keeps dual control of petty cash and vault key as needed
- Documents and interprets complicated financial information for bank clients
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance
- Monitoring budgets and ensuring sales targets are met, engaging and motivating staff to achieve objectives.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Job Location: Adama District Office (Adama Town)
Registration Place: Adama District Office (Adama Town)
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: December 10, 2022.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person with original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of announcement.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!