BNT Industry and Trading PLC New Job Vacancy
Category: Human Resource and Recruitment
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Junior Level (1+ – 2 years experience)
Employment Type: Contract
Salary: Based on company scale
Under the supervision of HR & Admin assist in all Construction employees for payroll preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Collecting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Responsible for processing monthly payroll and accurate preparation of payroll related.
- Liaise and respond to any department heads about their absence, presence and late comer of construction employees and labor staffs.
- Ensure the proper and on time reporting of any related causes affects the monthly payroll.
- Carry out other activities assigned to him by his/her Manager/Supervisor.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related business fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in construction time keeper.
- Preferably Experience in Construction company.
- Strong ethics with punctuality.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, and management.
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply by sending an updated Curriculum Vitae and application letter including scanned educational documents.
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by emailing your application to email@example.com or Ethiojobs.net
- Ensure to attach all requested documents for consideration.
- Clearly indicate the title of the position being applied for as follows “Application for Construction Time keeper position” in the title of your Email. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
You can also apply in person at Mexico road, Mezid Plaza behind Addis Ababa University School of Commerce 8th floor office number 808
For more information call with 011 5581168/011 558 0002
CALLING TO OTHER NUMBERS IS PROHIBITED
Apply Now Deadline Feb 25, 2023
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!