Awash Insurance Company S.C. invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Awash Insurance Company Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Awash Insurance Company S.C. (AIC) is one of the first few pioneer private insurance companies in Ethiopia launched following the liberalization of the financial sector in 1994. Founded on a solid base and uniquely on a cross-sectional composition, AIC is progressing in renewing its commitment to excellence. We always work for the maximum satisfaction of the customers who rely on us and who have put their confidence in our Company.
Awash Insurance Company S.C. (AIC) is one of the first few pioneer private insurance companies in Ethiopia launched following the liberalization of the financial sector in 1994. Founded on a solid base and uniquely on cross-sectional composition,AIC is progressing in renewing its commitment to excellence. We always work for the maximum satisfaction of our customers who rely on us and who have put their confidence in our Company.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about AIC
- Hiring Organization: Awash Insurance Company S.C
- Shortly Known as: AIC
- Founded: 1994
- Bank Type: Joint Stock
- Products: Financial services
- Organization Size: 1000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.awashinsurance.com
- Qualification: BA/Bsc Degree in Accounting & Management, Economics and Statistics or related field of study graduate with CGPA of minimum 3.0.
- Experience: 0 year of experience
- Place of Work: AIC, Hawassa Branch
- CGPA: 3.0 & above
- Salary: per the Company’s Scale
- Required Number: 2 (Two)
- Term of employment: Permanent
- Deadline: Sep 9, 2022
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their applications with nonreturnable credential documents to AIC, Hawassa anc Shashamene Branch within 5 (five) consecutive days of appearance of this announcement on notice board.
For additional information:
Hawassa Branch Tel No: +251-0-62-21-20-28
Shashamene Branch Tel No: +251. 11-61-10-36-79
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!