African Union(AU) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa , Ethiopia.
- Provides support for the monitoring and evaluating of predefined recruitment strategic plan.
- Responsible for sourcing high calibre candidates, ensuring the recruitment has been planned, budgeted and approved prior to recruitment.
- Manages and coordinates the selection and assessment processes including cv sifts, ensuring all resourcing processes meet legal requirements and are fair, fit and inclusive.
- Provides support in setting the overall research direction and execution of relevant policy areas.
- Engages with relevant mid-level stakeholders and develop working relationships.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure a smooth, timely and effective recruitment and selection process.
- Provide feedback to relevant parties at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Prepares minutes, reports and ensure the approval of all due documents in a timely manner.
- Provides technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the review of Standard Operating Procedures, policies, guidelines and tools used in short listing, interviewing and selection of staff;
- Provides support in the development of the yearly recruitment plan and contribute to the recruitment process;
- Ensures compliance to established recruitment practices and staff regulations and rules at all recruitment processes;
- Reviews job openings in consultation with hiring managers/HRBP, ensuring that the evaluation criteria and responsibilities are in line with the approved documents;
- Publishes vacancies on AU website and subscribed social media platforms (LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook)
- Ensures thorough monitoring of postings and applications to ensure timely recruitment.
- Coordinates and participates in shortlisting and interview activities using the Success Factor for candidate’s list generation and scoring.
- Carry out all the administrative duties in the recruitment process such as logging application forms/cvs, organizing recruitment timetables, arranging interviews, interview tests and distributing interview packs and shortlisting to interviewees/panels.
- Accurate and timely management of documentation and reporting.
- Ensures administration of language professional examination and psychometric assessment to candidates;
- Makes sure that reference checks are done in timely manner.
- Seeks approval for appointments and ensure creation of contracts in SAP system, and prepare job offers to successful candidates;
- Revises all outgoing documents to ensure accuracy,
- Administers the process for new employees, for example, prepares offer letters.
- Liaises with on-boarding team to initiate on-boarding process for appointed successful candidates.
- Processes upgrading, promotion, transfer and other relevant requests to the Promotion and Mobility Committee until approval.
- Provides support in the process of building awareness amongst, senior management and staff members with regard to CBI, Psychometric Tests, application process; recruitment policy, staff rules and regulations, and related guidelines;
- Provides guidance on interpretation and application of related recruitment policies, regulations and rules.
- Contributes to the resolution of grievances and complaints related to recruitment.
- Participates in the planning process throughout the recruitment life cycle for determining the staffing requirements and organizational structure and conduct analysis to provide inputs on emerging fixed term capacity gaps in accordance with the mission/clients’ mandate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration/Management, Public Administration, Labor Law or related field .
- Master’s degree in indicated fields are required.
- Professional certification from recognized HR institutions such as SHRM-CP, PHR or equivalent are desirable.
- 5 years of progressive relevant experience in human resources management or recruitment in similar international organization out of which 2 years are at supervisory level.
- 2 years of experience in human resources management or recruitment in similar international organization.
- Communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite and AU computer software systems.
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 24, April , 2023.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!