Position: Sales Representative
Location: Addis Ababa
Career Level: Fresh Graduate
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Company Scale
Addis Finder Trading PLC is a privately owned company engaged in Real Estate Property marketing and sales. We are presenting an exciting working opportunity for competitive applicants.
Entity: Sales department/ Sales Division/Sales Group
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
Responsible for ensuring a smooth sales process and maximizing the sales of services or goods offered by providing customer-centric services to achieve the sales objectives of the company.
Main Duties and tasks
- Search potential customers and generate leads
- Welcome customers and makes sales
- presentations about our service and products
- Determine client’s needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Assist buyers in making wise decisions on their purchasing of property for the right price under the best terms
- Contact prospects and Keep records of customer interactions, appointments, Follow-ups, comments and complaints on our CRM System
- Must Meet monthly sales targets stated by sales policies effectively and deliver updates to his/her supervisor
- Arrange site visits and help customers to understand the progress in construction.
Convince potential customers to close deals and protect company interests in all circumstances
- Coordinate contract signing process & recording sales transactions on the system
Prepare daily, weekly and quarter sales report and submit to sales team supervisor on time
- Behaves as a role model for the group and handle all Jobs with full integrity and honesty
Engaged in all related activity which will be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Sell products and services by convincing the customer.
- Handle customer complaints actively and resolve them on time
- Generate prospective leads by his/herself to boost sales target
- Represents his/her immediate supervisor in his/her absence
Competencies and Professional skills required
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Industry & Product Knowledge
- Good Communication and negotiation skill
- Basic Computer skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process to closing deals
Education and Experience
BA Degree in any related field with at least 0-1-year proven experience in sales, reception, promotion, and marketing practices
Internal: AHF working units and employees
External: All AHF Customers and stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit your CV with non-returnable copy of education and work experience credentials to Human Resources department through mail to email@example.com and application deadline is 7 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement. For detail Job Description please see our website; www.addishomefinder.com/jobs
For more information Tel No:- 0922 44 44 44/ 0940 44 44 44
Deadline Mar 5, 2023
HOW TO APPLY
Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
Prepare your CV or Application Details.
Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!