IE Network Solutions PLC is seeking qualified Account Executives for various positions in Addis Ababa.
The successful candidates will work in a fast-growing professional company with a disciplined work culture. They will be responsible for communicating with clients, gathering information about project scopes, budgets, and timelines, meeting with other executives to discuss clients’ project goals, progress, and outcomes, creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas, managing the entire sales cycle of given accounts from finding potential clients to securing deals, and identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell. The candidates will also need to respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction, negotiate discounts with vendors/partners to meet customer budgets without affecting the company’s profitability, and fully own solution development, bid, and PI workflows on the specific accounts assigned.
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets, and timelines
- Meeting with other executives to discuss clients’ project goals, progress, and outcomes
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients and the company they work
- Coordinating pre-sales teams to meet customer requirements
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- Managing the entire sales cycle of given account/s from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Responding to complaints and resolving issues to the customer’s satisfaction while maintaining the company’s reputation
- Negotiating discounts with vendors/partners to meet customer budgets without hurting the company’s profitability
- Fully owning Solution Development, Bid, and PI workflows on the specific accounts assigned
- Understanding customer requirements and correctly mapping them to respective pre-sales teams
- Regularly updating customer pipelines status on CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing Management or any other related field with 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service management skills
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Easy to adapt and fit-in
- Ability to establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply via the company website by visiting
The deadline for submitting applications is July 7, 2023.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!