We are seeking a Branch Manager to oversee the banking activities of our Tulu Bolo Branch. The Branch Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the branch office operations. It is essential to ensure that all staff members adhere to the operating procedures, rules, and code of practices set by the Bank and comply with regulatory directives and country laws. Additionally, the Branch Manager will coordinate sales and business development efforts at the branch and lead customer service initiatives to ensure operational excellence. The jobholder will also be responsible for preparing and submitting annual budgets, work plans, activity reports, and progress reports. Active participation in community activities and maintaining close relationships with the business community to promote the bank’s services is also expected.
Academic & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field such as accounting, management, economics, or business administration.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience, including at least one (1) year in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership skills to foster teamwork, develop and motivate staff, and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to provide direction to achieve organizational objectives and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage multicultural teams effectively.
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills, both internal and external.
- Risk awareness and focus, demonstrating understanding of risk management practices, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks, providing guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Proficiency in Core Banking System and other in-house software.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should apply through the following link: Microsoft Forms Application
- Fill out all the required details on the vacancy application form and ensure that you submit after completing all the questions.
- Scan all relevant credentials that verify your educational qualifications, work experience licenses, certifications, etc., as stated on the application form/CV. Attach the scanned documents in PDF format on the Ethiojobs vacancy application website.
NB: If you do not have an Ethiojobs account, please register using your personal email account.
Note: The CV should not exceed 3 pages and should be saved in PDF format.
NB: Dashen Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked to pay any fee, please refuse.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: November 10, 2023.
Zambil App: Where Online Jobs and Local Buying & Selling Meet in Ethiopia
Work from Home with Ease: Embrace the perfect work-life balance through Zambil’s user-friendly interface. No matter if you’re a skilled professional, a fresh graduate, or seeking part-time gigs, Zambil offers a plethora of job listings across various industries tailored to your expertise and interests.
Discover the Power of Zambil App:
- Browse Job Opportunities: Say goodbye to endless job hunting! Zambil curates a diverse range of job openings, regularly updated to ensure you never miss the perfect job match.
- Embrace Endless Possibilities: Download the Zambil App now and unlock a world of opportunities. Whether you’re after your dream job or profitable deals in Ethiopia, Zambil is your ultimate solution.
- Don’t wait any longer – seize the chance to transform your future with Zambil!