The national sales manager oversees teams of regional and area sales managers in order to ensure their successful performance so that the company can enjoy a healthy profit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes reasonable sales goals for a particular company based upon current market trends
- Identifies shortcomings in a marketing plan and makes adjustments as needed
- Recognizes top producers for their contributions to the company
- Prepares sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Analyzes sales data in order to identify strengths and weakness of a particular promotion
- Oversees the budget for the company’s sales force
- Develops policies and procedures as they relate to sales
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Networks with potential customers and business partners in an effort to promote certain products and gain new business opportunities.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for a continuous business.
- Motive and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely manner.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Makes presentations showing current sales figures to shareholders, business partners, and corporate executives
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Any other related task assigned.
- Experience in pasta, macaroni and flour manufacturing industries.
- Possesses a good knowledge of economics and how current market trends influence sales
- Is persuasive and can easily influence others
- Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success
- Possesses good customer service skills
- Is able to develop new sales strategies based upon prior experience
- Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others
- Is loyal to the company
- MA Degree in Marketing Management or any related fields.
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in pasta, macaroni and flour manufacturing industries.
How to Apply
Please title your application with subject line: -“National Sales Manager – ASTCO”
Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: February 16th, 2023