- Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits Responsible for emptying garbage and ensuring that paper towel dispensers and soap dispensers are filled daily
- Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood
- Dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them
- Stirs and strains soups and sauces
- Weights and measures designated ingredients
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator
- Stores foods in designated areas
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment
- Assists in quality control of items.
- Sets up buffet presentations.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Other Duties & Responsibilities are included
- Diploma or Certificate in cooking from a recognized college is required
- COC Certification is mandatory
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience in specific culinary tasks related to food preparation.
- Basic food preparation skills
- Good Hygiene knowledge
- Ability to work with team
- Good Communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to apply only through ethiojobs.com
Upload updated CV and application letter.
Only shot listed applicants will be contacted