Wallet Microfinance Institution
|Position||Branch Accountant I|
|Opening Date||December 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||January 04, 2023|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Wallet Microfinance Institution SC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Branch Accountant I
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: January 04, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- BA/ Diploma in Accounting/ Accounting and Finance.
- 2/4 years out of which a minimum of one year in a similar position in Microfinance.
- Trained in IFRS and Peachtree system
- Trained in Core-banking has advantage,
Note: Applicants to Adama Branch Accountant I (Re-advertised) must able to speak and write Afaan Oromo and Amharic languages.
How to apply for Wallet Microfinance Institution SC Jobs 2023?
Application closing date: Seven consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
Interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CV, and copies of education and work experience documents in person to the following address:
Bole around Japan Embassy near Showa Shopping Center, in front of Africa Insurance headquarter Rang Real state Building 11th floor or Wallet Microfinance Institution Share Company: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Download: Vacancy Notification