Abay Logistics PLC
Abay Logistics PLC aspires to become Ethiopia’s preferred 3rd Party Logistics Company by applying insights and delivering technologically innovative outcomes. We want to create sustainable growth for all businesses and society at large.
Currently the company has started operation in Customs Clearance and (Transit), Freight forwarding and Shipping Agency. In the near future, we will start a new business line.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Ensure system/hardware functionality and usefulness
- Administer the company`s website , software and provide support when required
- Manages and provides oversight for the implementation of an ICT systems, security strategy and disaster recovery plan that minimizes the risk of data loss.
- Work on customers enquiries and ratings with Operation department
- Create internal ICT based central data base system
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of technology infrastructure.
- Give inputs, maintains, updates the company’s website content in collaboration with the website developers
- Work closely with ICT service providers for the company
- Evaluate the business process , recommend an ICT solution
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or ICT or related fields
- Two years of proven Experience in System Development and Management or Information system or related activities
- Ability to analyze and recommend business problems and solutions
- Digital Marketing
- Net working
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Business Intelligence
- Industry/market knowledge and experience
- Well familiar with GPS technology and related technologies
- Well familiar and proven experience in different software development
How to Apply
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are invited to submit their application with non-returnable comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV), a copy of credentials, and the names and addresses of three references within 10 days from the first date of this announcement to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please refer the ICT Officer for easy reference. Only those applicants who will qualify the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
For additional information, you can reach us with +251 118 132181/83
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview and or written exam