World Vision Ethiopia
- Effects approved cash payment, fuel coupons and materials from store
- Handles cash collection and timely deposit in the bank
- Prepares ADPs revolving fund replenishment
- Prepares deposit voucher to record cash collection and deposits
- Ensure proper reconciliation of physical count with bin cards and stock cards and report the results to the ADP accountant regularly
- As the cash custodian, he/she ensures safety deposit of financial assets, handles the material supplies according to the material management and finance guidelines of WVE
- Report the likely risks to the store and properties therein before any damage occurs and report any damage or missing properties in the store immediately after incidence and seeks safe disposal as soon as possible.
- Handles all bank matters except collecting check books, which have to be done by the accountants;
- Assists the accountant in canceling payment document, i.e. putting paid stamps on used receipts, invoices and rechecks the completeness of financial documents, approval signatures and attached financial documents
Qualifications Required: Vocational diploma in accounting or related field
3. Work Experience: 02 years and above
4. Technical Skills and Abilities
- Committed to the core values of World Vision
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment.
5. Additional Requirements: Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values.
How to Apply
Following the Link here under you can apply on Work day International Job.net.Apply now
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of
children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”