Multichoice Ethiopia PLC
Purpose of the Position:
Supervises and coordinates the overall fleet, maintenance and repair of vehicles and buildings and associated equipment and aid efficient utilization of the facilities.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Implement and manage fleet service.
- Manage and track GPS.
- Track and evaluate GPS report (trip, fuel, distance, and different alarms (speed limit, geofence and parts). Download GPS history to MCE local storage disk before overwritten after 12 months.
- Monitor driving patters of drivers such as over speeding and excessive application of brakes.
- Ensure all company vehicles have comprehensive insurance and make periodical renewals, maintenance/service and making sure that they are in good shape to carry out their functions.
- Ensure the dispatch and delivery of company asset, decoders, stationeries to branches and kiosks.
- Ensure that all company vehicles are in proper running conditions.
- Facilitate staff transportation and work closely with night shift supervisors.
- Track all office use vehicles and organize decoder dispatch to branches, kiosk…
- Implement fleet policies and/or procedures and manage accidental report.
- Responsible for vehicle management and implementation of vehicle safety policy.
- Ensure proper utilization of all office facilities and resources.
- Facilitate training, meetings, events and manage all meeting spaces.
- Ensure all rental spaces renewal.
- Tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
- Maintain conducive workplace and standards. Ensure the safety and security of the workplace.
- Outsource onetime services like deep cleaning, fumigation/disinfectant if needed.
- Inspect and maintain electrical, plumbing, air conditioning and landscaping on the premises.
- Adhere safety protocols, supervise security and housekeeping staff. Ensure daily janitorial services to keep the office’s interior attractive and hygienic.
- Inspect, schedule routine maintenance, plan new projects and perform emergency repairs. Assess the costs of maintaining workspaces
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Looks for ways to reduce costs and increase profits, in addition to finding means for getting better fuel efficiency.
- Ensure that office utilities and services such as telephone, electricity, water, and sanitation are fulfilled and available.
- Ensure bills are timely settled to ensure sustainable availability of the services.
RELATIONSHIP & BUILDING MANAGEMENT
- Maintain good relationship with service provider, Lease, Hotels and couriers.
- People management – motivating and directing team members to optimize workplace productivity.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA degree Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or management
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in Fleet and facilities Management
- Operational Deliver
- Fault finding
- Time Management
- Interpersonal support
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV through Ethiojobs website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply Now Deadline Oct 10, 2022