External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 074/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Perform KYC and Customer due diligence upon opening accounts
- Receive and deliver physical cash from and to customer,
- Collect/pay cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
- Update passbook, print deal slip or issues a customer advice,
- Issue and sign Payment Instruments,
- Perform other duties as required.
Place of Work: Adama
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, and related fields.
- 3 years of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from September 28, 2022 to October 2, 2022 only via
For any inquiry contact us on 690