Position 1 : Care Desk Experience Executive
Function: Sales and Distribution
Location: Addis Ababa, Hawassa, Sodo, Shashemene, ASella, Arba Minch, Asossa, Aweday, Semera , Sebeta, Nekemet, Jimma, kombolcha, Hosana, Nekmet, haromaya, Gondar, gambela, Dilla, Disse, Debre Markos, Debre Birhan…
Application deadline: Wednesday, 14 September 2022
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for Care Desk Experience Executive within the Sales and Distribution Function in Ethiopia . In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Retail Centre Team Leader, the role holder will be responsible for frontline delivery of high-quality customer service in all interactions with customers visiting our distribution network.
- Offer exceptional front-line support to customers visiting customer care desks and ensure that customers are satisfied with the services.
- Identifying and assessing a customer’s needs to ensure they are satisfied.
- Delivery of world class customer service in all interaction with customers that meets the set individual NPS Target
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner-ensuring customer is satisfied at the end. Taking ownership of customer issues arising by always maintaining daily log of all escalated issues and communicate resolutions/delays to including the customer.
- Each Customer interaction should build lasting relationships with customers, ensuring they feel supported and valued
- Escalation of customer issues and follows up to ensure issues are closed within agreed SLA, correct escalation matrix must be followed to ensure customer issue is closed within SLA
- Achievement of set individual target on delivery of quality customer service as per set SLA/service level.
- Adherence to KYC process guidelines – Update customer records accurately on systems and databases including following KYC procedures end to end
- Adherence to documented operational processes, procedures, and standards
- 100% accuracy on all issues escalated and ensure end to end follow-ups
- Responsible for ownership and confidentiality of customer documents/records including filing of the same
- Accuracy and integrity of Customer data.
- Ensure achievement on all care desk performance management parameters with focus on continuous improvement
- Adherence to set non-negotiable customer service standards, culture, and engagement
- 100% adherence to processes and procedures for provision of service as stipulated
- Degree from a recognized Institution.
- At least 0/1-year experience in a customer service environment
- Proactive, confident, energetic.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to cope with pressure from customers while delivering quality service
- Able to probe and ask questions to get more information from customers
- Able to advice the customers on service plans that best suits their needs/lifestyle.
- Able to explain the value of the service offered to the customer by comparing with what is available in the market.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience,
please click here .Apply now